Development of urbic®
- 2007: Inquiry from DVB to DD-IT for implementation (until now, Excel solution for low data volumes)
- 2009: Rollout version 1.0, daily analysis of approximately 40 light signal systems
- 2013: Sales cooperation between DVB and DD-IT and establishment of TEASys as software as a service-offer to third parties
- 2014: First customer – Stadtwerke Münster
- 2015: Change of the brand name TEASys (traffic evaluation and supervision system) to urbic®
The Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AG is a modern, customer-focused and competitive local transport company in the heart of Saxony. In the state capital Dresden, it transports both the citizens of Dresden as well as tourists and guests of the cultural metropolis by trams and buses. In order to guarantee good connectivity for passengers, the DVB operates a dense network of tram and bus routes, as well as ferry connections and cable railways. In 2001, the IT division of the DVB was separated and formed a cornerstone for establishing the Dresden-IT GmbH. Over the years, the DD-IT has established itself successfully in business as a subsidiary company of the Technischen Werke Dresden GmbH and the Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AG. As an IT specialist for municipal partners such as public utilities, waste management enterprises, transport companies and recycling enterprises, as well as municipal administration, the company provides its customers with IT solutions for optimising their business processes such as: SAP ERP, kVASy, EASY-Archiv and DoXite as well as their own software solutions BiSnet, mobileAMPLITUDE and, of course, urbic®.
On the basis of their sound experience in public transport acceleration, DVB and DD-IT can together lend you their support in the introduction and supervision of urbic®. You can benefit from their competence and continuity.